当前位置:易舱网 > 海运知识

展会接待英语口语(6)

2010-03-16 15:10:59 By: 易舱网 - 在线订舱 尽在易舱 - Yicang.com

151.How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样? 

152.We have that right here in this report.
在这份报告书内就有。 

153.Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗? 

154.Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。 

155.How soon can you have your product ready?
你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢? 

156.We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.
我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。 

157.How did you decide that product was safe?
你怎样决定产品是安全的呢? 

158.What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
你凭什么相信产品是安全的? 

159.I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.
我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。 

160.Why don't we go to the office now?
为何我们现在不去办公室呢? 

161.I still have some questions concerning our contract.
就合同方面我还有些问题要问。 

162.We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.
我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。 

163.If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.
对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。 

164.Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?
你认为合同有问题吗? 

165.We'd like you to consider our request once again.
我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。 

166.We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.
我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。 

167.The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.
就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。 

168.We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.
我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。 

169.We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.
我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。 

170.We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.
就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。 

171.That's international practice. We can't break it.
这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。 

172.We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.
我们可以重新考虑修改合同。 

173.We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.
我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。 

174.Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?
你们认为结算方式合适吗? 

175.We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.
我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。 

176.Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.
这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。 

177.Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?
请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?

178.When will the contract be ready?
合同何时准备好? 

179.Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosedhere in duplicate and return to us for our file.
请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。 

180.The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.
合同会航邮给你们签字。

  
分享到:

优势航线

友情链接: 物贸汇   /  搜航网   /  运哪去网   /  i跟踪   /  环球运费网   /  海管家   /  中国航运网   /  立刻网   /  货运宝   /  企博商学院   /  中国航贸网   /  我来运   /  九九物流网   /  第一工业网   /  物流巴巴   /  长风网   /  仓储物流   /  甲壳虫特种柜   /  航运城物流网
关于易舱    |     服务项目    |     广告合作    |     诚邀英才    |     联系我们    |     法律声明    |     友情链接    |     网站地图
Copyright @ 2008-2010 浙江易舱科技有限公司 浙ICP备11041800号
收缩